Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wolfe's piano

Another collaboration with Kulsum :), 
There is a pianist who plays my literature in strange notes
In every note a part of my soul floats

It tickles my pain and brings me closer to the edge
It tears my restrain, tears my confidence to shreds

Tracking new paths on his howling canvas, he stops and stares
And drags his limbs to walk in the sun without a fear

Shadow covered ghost follow the spell of his piano
The spell which is working its way so powerfully, yet neither knows

“no more alibis” he says leaving the stars to sleep endlessly
Himself, he wishes to drown in the spell, to live in dreams miraculously

He dreamed thousand and one tales, and time gone by
But had to breathe in reality, to shed the tears and then dry

Into a pile of aching bones, where no ashes lay silent
He wishes to stay calm, even if feels violent

He clenches his teeth into a painful smile
For it was the best way to live if he must, at least for the while

No comments:

Post a Comment